Monday, August 22, 2011

Kiddies BoDiddies







So....school started today, and I should be more excited. 6 of them gone for the majority of the day, and it's just me and the little booger at home. Which is great, except he has chosen today to be sick for the first time in months. Not just sick, puking sick...ugghh. This year is a little bitter sweet, as it begins our roller coaster ride with graduations and colleges. With the ages in this house, we will have a kid graduating and starting college, every year for the next 5 years! The older kids are now in 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade, and then we will have a break with the next one being in 5th grade and then a 3 year old.


Of course the school year is starting off with a bang, with the oldest already calling home because he some how forgot all of his football stuff? So although, I know I should say, "oh well" because taking it to him is only going to ensure that these phone calls continue through out the year, I will take them to him...


With Football season starting, we are keeping busy. The two oldest kids playing Varsity, and our daughter cheering Varsity, it will be the last year all three of them are on the same field on a Friday night. I can't wait to start the bios, and let you meet all of the amazing kiddos in the house (: But for now it will wait! Make sure to check the previous post for the Give A Way! And until we meet again, Hakuna Matata!!!

2 comments:

  1. That sure is a lot of kiddos! Kudos for keeping it all together. I struggle with just my 3 and 1 yr olds! Stopping by to say hello from the Monday Alexa hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your littlest is sick! Hoping for a well household soon! Our family loves football too although my littly buddy won't be able to play for a few more years! I'm here from the Alexa hop!

    ReplyDelete