Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How do you make extra money?

It's 2 p.m. and I have successfully washed, dried and folded 10 loads of laundry, have all of my NYE dishes, pots and pans soaking, trash taken out, baby is just waking up from his nap. I have successfully updated and redesigned one of my blogs, contacted new recruits for my Home Business, and signed up for some other programs to make my Resolution to be more profitable a success. How do you other SAHM's make extra money?

Jingit is a fast way, you start out with a $5 a week earning limit, but as you get others to sign up your earning potential increases. It only takes me a few minutes a day, and it instantly transfers to the Jingit Debit card for immediate use. I can't tell you how many times it has come in handy for a gallon of milk, or gas money for the kids or myself. My daughter even uses it! You can sign up using just your facebook profile!

I also cashed in my Upromise savings in 2011, not a gigantic amount but seeing as that the amount I had in there would only give my kids about $25 a piece for college, I went ahead and cashed in. Upromise is easy to sign up for, create your profile, register your credit cards, grocery savings cards, and invite friends and family to help and you are on your way. It adds money to your account without you having to do a thing! (I suggest starting when your kids are little, and updating the info whenever you get a new credit/debit card or grocery card for maximum benefits). Also earn extra buy shopping online!!!

Inbox Dollars is another way to earn some cash, but obviously will take some of your time, and it is best to dedicate some time to it daily, even if it's only a few emails a day. You can earn by reading emails, taking surveys, playing games, watching videos, redeeming coupons etc. As of today my cash balance is $13.49!!

SwagBucks has proven to be another way to earn, download their toolbar and use their search engine to earn "SwagBucks" you can earn other bucks as well for taking advantage of deals, playing games, and participating in the daily poll. Log in daily to earn Swag Bucks and then redeem for gift cards and such. Again it takes some daily dedication, but only a few minutes, and by Christmas you should have enough to redeem some fantastic gift cards for some great presents! You get 30 SwagBucks just for signing up!!

Zazzle is another one that I have found to pay out a little cash. Are you creative, witty, artistic? Design some T-shirts, mugs, calendars, shoes, etc and publish them for purchase, you earn a percentage of every item sold!

Have a blog? You definitely need to look into Google Adsense and Google Analytics, I am using them now, and will report back to you with some wonderful results!

I have found that Celebrating Home can offer some wonderful benefits, and it's up to you how much time you put into it, therefore it's up to you how much money you make! One of my resolutions is to build my business and make it more profitable in 2012! My goal this month is to grow my team, and contact as many organizations as I can about fundraising with Celebrating Home in 2012! Contact me for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment